Thursday, October 25, 2007

Beyond the Groovy Age of Horror

Here's a cool little blog that I found when I was trying to Google up some information on a cheesy 60s "Black Magic" English horror novel that I picked up cheap a while back.

If you're wondering, the book is The Curse of Rathlaw by Peter Saxon (which was apparently a publisher's house name) dealing with a group called THE GUARDIANS who fought against Black Magic and the Dark Arts.

It's actually pretty good. Eventually I'll have to see if I can track down others in the series.

But regardless, check out this site. Not only does it has some good stuff about 60s-70s horror but it's got the goods on the pulps and various hardboiled/noir writings as well. I know that there are readers of this blog that are interested in that stuff as well.